domingo, 24 de outubro de 2010

pressure on me

Talking about future
makes me think
but only assures me that my guessing was already correct
everything you do has 50% change
to goes wrong

what you have to do is hork hard
to try to make the probability that it works
gets higher

always have a "plan B"
but keep in mind that this is just a steppe

I'll try not to be fooled by the society
and get for me what they want
"they'll never be satisfied untill you work
with something you dislike, to get a lot of money,
wich you'll have no time to use, 'cause your work takes you to the limit
and you work much more than you can" - says ficke

that really makes me think.
"i just want the best for you" - says the family

"just don't be worried about that
i know that even if every single step
goes wrong i stil have my friends
'cause they will support me when i need
just like I would do for them
and that's for sure"

and that's what I'm saying

Um comentário: