terça-feira, 30 de outubro de 2012

Another (simple?!) Night

I'm the first one to wake up
look around, two sleeping bodies
are quite moveless around me
just a few spasmsand a regular deep breath

That scene is so familiar
again I see that hangover face
on my semi-awake and their sleeping faces

the sun is coming in the room for hours now
but nothing seem to uncomfort them
not even my moves around the room
those which actually moves them a bit

a few sounds try to permeate the window
some make it throgh the foggy atmosphere
and finally reach my ears, but I can't recognise them
for being cutted and blent
with that regular, loud, but calming fan noise

the memories from last night
are all spread in the empy cans
roaches and ashtrays around us

the options to to drink are a few:
between them, the hot soda sitting outside the fridge since yesterday
on a close to 30º seems to be the best choice...

better at least than the two already open beer cans,
with or without ashes

nicotin in the otherhand is everywhere
only where I can see there are four closed packages of cigarretes
making me think that in the room are at least 10 of them
besides a fresh open handrolling tobacco which seems to call my name

regrets could be a good choice
I smile instead and put more grass into the pipe

surely this will be another good night
we'll still remember drinking a beer
and laugh the shit out of ourselves

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário