terça-feira, 13 de julho de 2010

lack of doubt

There were no doubts last night
The was nothing great going on last night

just sitting down doing anything
don't need anything else

I'm not alone
I can see it now
Good friends are always by my side

forget about responsibilities
just laugh now
just life now

no need to thing
about great things
to do when the sun shines

what if it doesn't shine?
another day begins
whit rain
the sun didn't shine

doesn't matter anyway
we had no plans for today
so theres nothing to be spoiled

just get up and start laughing again
no need to do anything
just have someone to do anything together
is much better than doing anything alone

Um comentário:

  1. I felt so much better after reading this, even though the sun doesn't shine for me.

    ResponderExcluir