quinta-feira, 15 de julho de 2010

memories

discomfiture, dander, bleakness, jocundity

rambling about memories
memories that were locked up

how can one person cause all this derangement?
how can a simple mistake make everything goes crazy?

a simple picture
a simple name

alleged simple memories
torturing my mind

everithing used to be so effortless 'till now

explosions, distractions...

don't want any help
I really dont think its profitable
I'll just inoculate suffering in another life
can't see any use for this

guess i'll have to deal with another thing
no problem...
I'll be there when the truth comes,
when the skeleton gets riven

not sure if I'm going to laugh
but I'm really sure a weight will be lifted

Um comentário:

  1. Great, simply great. I somehow share your feelings in what you write.

    ResponderExcluir